Miyerkules, Mayo 11, 2016

My Future (For May 11, 2016)

Future Life
                       
                            Everyday of my life, I've been dreaming to what my future will be. It's been a long journey I walked through. For me, what I want for my future is to become a successful woman with the degree and to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I want to be successful so that I could raise my family from poverty. And also I can support my relatives who are in need. 

                           Also, I want to have my own happy family with a tight relationship with each other and with God. It may not be perfect but at least we are complete. That we would be a great and happy family that no matter how hard the trials we encountered we will still hold and on be strong to overcome it all. 

                               It would be a great success if all of these will happen in the future. I know God is always here to guide me and my decisions in life. May He give me strength to continue what I have started and to be strong no matter what.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento