Miyerkules, Mayo 11, 2016

Story of My Life (For may 10, 2016)

The Life I Live

                              It has been a very interesting journey I have walked through my life.There are some happy moments and struggles I fought. There are so many challenges I have been encountered. I never thought that the  stories in the movies would really happen to me-- in real life.

                                It was just one day, our family was complete and happy but in the next day, it's not anymore. It's like all the happy moments were blown away by a great storm that strikes so hard. That I couldn't imagine how did that happen. The pain still remains inside my heart like nothing could heal it. No one could erase it. All the memories---seeing my younger sister in between life and death, my face was filled with tears  and I did not even sleep just to make sure that she could do it. That she would not leave us. Seeing her feel the pain makes me feel it even more. Then suddenly it stop. She stop breathing like the world stop moving as well. My heart got broken. I couldn't accept what the doctor just said. I couldn't accept that she really left us. I couldn't accept the truth. The happy moments that we shared each other filled inside my memory. All the times that we shared--- happiness and sorrow.

                            But as days go by, I have realized that God has a purpose in everything that happened in our life. That He has a reason why we experienced those things. I know my sister is in good hands now with God Almighty. I may never feel her flesh anymore but I know she's always here with us. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento