Sabado, Mayo 14, 2016

Why I Love My Philippines (For May 12, 2016)

             BAGUIO-THE SUMMER CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES

               There are so many wonderful places in the Philippines I really admire  but there one and only place where I like to visit and enjoy with its uniqueness. BAGUIO.

              The summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio is one of the most visited tourist spots in the country. This is because while everyone is suffering from the heat due to the summer sun, Baguio maintain its cool air. Baguio, an urbanized city at the north of Luzon, in the Cordillera Administrative Region, situated just along the borders of La Union and Benguet, is one of the greatly developed cities in the Philippines due to its increasing amount of tourists each other. Although the place is not as historical-looking and simple-bearing as it used to be, people are still aware of the many tourists spots in Baguio.
              If I am given the chance to there, why not? It is one of my biggest dream because I want to experience a cool weather without going to other countries. I also love to see personally the most popular Banaue Rice Terraces. I really want to know how huge it is. Because whenever I see it only in picture, it looks just a small landscape.

             For religious people (or not), Baguio Cathedral is just as majestic as the Antipolo Cathedral. There are two ways to the Cathedral, one pathway goes up a slight hill, with an open road for vehicles, while the other, hidden in the streets is a very long flight of stairs that if I remember correct, was more than 50 steps high. When you’re in Baguio, never miss out the chance to visit the Cathedral for a short mass to thank God you’ve reached such a beautiful place. 
            The best thing about the Bell Church is the view. Although for others, seeing what used to be a mountain top become plagued with houses is not a pleasant view, I found myself appreciating the scenery for the truth (of the status of our economy) and its beauty (foggy, slightly breezy, but obviously round mountain top). The Bell Church is a Chinese Temple, housing a large bell and a mausoleum embroidered with Chinese writings and architecture.

           Someday I will be visiting in Baguio with my family. I want to show them the beauty of Baguio, The City Of Pines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento